Next up on my FastPass series – Skip it or Book it – I’m covering Epcot. With Future World and the World Showcase, Epcot can easily be a two-day park. But, if you use your FastPass+ choice wisely, you can cover the most ground and see it all without waiting in too many lines.
- If 75+ minutes of waiting in line isn’t your idea of a good time, then definitely book a FastPass for Soarin’. This extremely popular (and for good reason!) attraction never has a short line.
- Test Track
- I’ve never seen this attraction for a wait time of less than 45 minutes, and that’s on a slow day! While the queue does have some interesting things to check out, I think it’s much more fun to jump the line and get right to designing my test vehicle.
- Mission Space
- Admittedly, this is not one of my favorite attractions, but if you want to check it out, and I suggest you do, grab a FastPass and get right to the mission!
- Epcot Character Spot
- The Epcot character spot is a great chance to meet the Fab 5. One of my favorite character locations on property, I like to skip the line when possible and get right to chatting with Mickey and friends.
- Captain EO
- What to say about Captain EO? I had a Cast Member try to talk me out of this one before. I should’ve listened. Definitely do not use one of your precious FastPasses for this ride. You can walk right now anytime you want.
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- This attraction doesn’t usually have a long wait. The lines tend to get shorter as the night goes on, so if you see a long wait, check back after dinner.
- Living with the Land
- The longest that I have ever seen the stand-by line is 20 minutes. The attraction is definitely busiest around meal times, as people eating at Sunshine Terrace tend to fill up the stand-by queue. Try early in the morning or during mid-afternoon for your best chance at a short line.
- Spaceship Earth
- I love Spaceship Earth, but I don’t think that you should use one of your FastPasses for this. Check the stand-by time throughout the day and you are bound to catch it with a short wait.
Do you have a favorite attraction at Epcot? What FastPass+ options are your favorite for this park?